Take a Safari with me...

Have you been on a Safari? Safari? Many will ask. Take a walk across the woods, a trip across the plains, into the forest and out into the plains. Like to see the wildlife in its reality? Marketing is the key word when I talk about the adventures one encounters when you take a Safari since then you see and understand why the Apple computers used the word for their web browser, Safari. Take a Safari with me and you will see why you should be studying Marketing.

Deep in the Great Rift Valley in Africa you find these sceneries that have tasted age and time. Feed the giraffes, give a banana to a monkey and if you won’t mind take a ride on the back of the Carmel. If you can’t stand the sight of a cheetah, then take off with the world best runners to escape them and land on the savannah fields where you will see the nature as it is; and, with all these you say there is no marketing in these plains? Have you just been wondering where I come from? Kenya. It’s the place to find the best of all these. My country, my all. You tell me!!! I emerged from this background and after all the studies that go with being a priest, six years ago I was ordained in Eldoret diocese.

Welcome to the world of Marketing since after this studies I hope to make the most of all the world. Thanks for the visit to my world of ideas.

No comments: